To get the right running shoe, you need to take a look at the best running shoe brand reviews to get an insight into what the industry looks like. While there are so many running shoe brands out there, we have conducted thorough research to compile 10 of the products which we feel are the best for you to pick from. Some of the shoes are from brands that you are familiar with like Nike and adidas while others are brands you have never used before but still are worth trying out. Regardless of the pair of shoes you like, the following reviews contain comfortable running shoes that are well-built to help you go the distance. Have a look!
List of the Best Running Shoe Brand in Reviews
01. ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 6 Running-Shoes
Run far and wide and in comfort when you have the ASICS Women’s Gel-Venture 6 Running-Shoes. It is designed to take on rugged terrains so you can rest easy knowing it will take you everywhere. Plus, this shoe is lightweight not to weigh you down when you try so hard to hit those high goals you set for yourself.
- High-abrasion rubber: Provides confidence-inspiring traction on various surfaces
- Removable sockliner: Gives you the space to introduce medical orthotics for a more customized fit
- Rearfoot GEL cushion: Absorbs shock to keep you comfy as you pound along the path
- Durable construction: Offers long-lasting durability you can depend on
- Available in an assortment of colors to choose from
- This shoe has great support and stability
- It is easy to put on and to take off
- The lace-up system provides for an adjustable fit
- This shoe is comfortable and feels great under the foot
- It is great for high arches
02. New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross Trainer
If you want a comfortable running shoe without compromising on your style and appearance, the New Balance Women’s FuelCore Nergize V1 Cross Trainer is your go-to. It has a casual but decent appearance that makes it versatile for you to wear with denim, leggings, or dresses. Also, this shoe is extremely comfortable to help you achieve the very best in your activities.
- Slip-on design: Allows for easy on and off of the shoe
- Lace-up support: Provides for a snug and adjustable fit
- Revlite midsole: Offers ultra-lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Textured mesh upper: Delivers optimum airflow for comfort
- Removable insert: Allows you to introduce medical orthotics for added support
- 100% synthetic construction: Provides extra strength and longevity
- Looks well-made and stylish
- Comes in numerous colors and sizes to choose from
- It is sporty-looking and goes well with jeans
- The pricing is great for the quality you get
- This shoe may run small in size, so you can only wear with thin socks
03. ASICS Women’s GEL-Nimbus 20 Running Shoe
Enjoy every run in style and comfort with the ASICS Women’s GEL-Nimbus 20 Running Shoe. It comes in a wide variety of pretty colors for every woman to find one that best defines her personality and style. Moreover, this shoe is available in different sizes to enable you to pick from.
- FLUIDFIT technology: Adapts to your foot’s natural motion
- Jacquard mesh construction: Promotes adequate airflow to keep your fool cool and dry
- 3-D printed overlays: They offer extra support for a customized fit
- Exoskeletal heel counter: Provides improved support for an enhanced heel fitting
- Multi-directional stretch reinforcement: Creates a truly customized glove-like fit
- FLYTEFOAM technology: Offers exceptional responsiveness and bounce-back performance
- Forefoot GEL cushion: Absorbs shock during impact to allow movement in multiple planes
- This shoe is comfortable and very supportive
- It is lightweight not to weigh you down
- This shoe is durable to stand the test of time
- It is easy to put on and to adjust for a custom fit
- This shoe may be small and narrow for some people
04. Nike Mens Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoes
The Nike Mens Air Max Torch 4 Running Shoes are not just good-looking but they are very comfortable as well. They have air cushioning and padding to keep your feet feeling great all day. Besides, these shoes are very light to give you the flexibility to run very fast and long enough as your muscles can endure.
- Reflective elements: They ensure you remain visible in low-light conditions
- Low-top design: Provides additional mobility and flexibility
- BRS carbon fiber rubber outsole: Provides secure traction and optimum durability
- Mesh construction: Ensures optimum airflow to keep your foot cool and dry
- Synthetic overlays: They provide support for maximum comfort
- Pylon forefoot: Offers a great toe-off for you to stay comfy
- Available in various colors to suit people with various tastes
- The shoes are easy to put on and to take off
- They have a good grip that lasts long enough
- These shoes fit perfectly well and have good breathability
- The color may appear a bit different from the picture in real life but this doesn’t compromise performance
05. Nike Women’s Revolution 4 Running Shoe
For a running shoe that you can also wear casually with everyday outfits there is no better pick than the Nike Women’s Revolution 4 Running Shoe. It has the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness to give you the best performance. Furthermore, this shoe is complete with a lace-up closure for easy on and off.
- Full-length rubber outsole: Provides durability and excellent cushioning for your runs
- Molded pods: They offer secure traction on multiple surfaces
- Soft foam midsole: Offers light but responsive cushioning
- Horizontal bellows: They are molded into the foam to deliver added response
- Cushioned heel collar: Remains low-profile for lightweight comfort
- Single-layer mesh construction: Offers maximum breathability to eliminate odor build-up
- This shoe looks good and comfortable
- It comes in multiple colors and sizes for you to pick from
- The shoe boasts 100% leather and synthetic construction
- It is minimal in design but stylish and supportive
- This shoe may come with a few defects which are replaceable
06. New Balance Women’s Coast V4 Running Shoe
Get well-equipped for every run with a shoe designed to be a daily running companion, and that is none other than the New Balance Women’s Coast V4 Running Shoe. It is well-made to provide support and stability with every step. Better yet, this shoe has a nice color that you can wear with a wide variety of outfits for maximum versatility.
- Modernized mesh upper: Delivers a breathable and comfortable fit without any fuss
- TruFuse technology: Uses a dual foam midsole for cushioning, durability, and responsiveness
- EVA outsole: Creates a lightweight ride on various surfaces
- Bootie construction: Provides a second-skin feel that stays in place throughout
- Comes in multiple colors to choose from
- This shoe is easy to put on and to take off
- It is very cute and stylish
- The fit is comfortable around the toes
- This shoe has no arch support and may not be ideal for long runs
07. ASICS Women’s Running Shoes, GT-1000 7
Backed by ASICS philosophy design, the ASICS Women’s Running Shoes, GT-1000 7 employs linked geometry to enhance the natural gait of your foot from heel-strike to toe-off. It has a responsive ride to hold up well mile after mile. Plus, this shoe is made from high-quality materials to reduce the potential of irritation and friction.
- SpevaFoam 45 lasting: Provides a soft platform feel for an improved feel and comfort
- Trusstic system technology: Minimizes the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity
- High-abrasion outsole: Provides exceptional durability in critical areas
- Vertical flex groove: Decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- This shoe has structural stability and comfort
- It is available in multiple colors and sizes to choose from
- Fits snug like a glove
- This shoe is lightweight for optimum flexibility and mobility
- This shoe may feel a little narrow, so order a size up for a better fit
08. Saucony Women’s Cohesion 12 Running Shoe
For the perfect fit, feel, and running performance, consider the Saucony Women’s Cohesion 12 Running Shoe. Saucony is among the most is among the most respected brands in running shoes so you can rest assured this shoe isn’t going to disappoint you. Moreover, this shoe is engineered from top creativity to help you maximize performance in your specific area of specialty.
- Grid technology: Provides an advantage to athletes of all types
- Versa foam cushioning: Gives support and added comfort
- Durable rubber outsole: Provides secure traction and long-lasting performance
- Supportive upper overlays: They make the shoe extremely comfortable for you to wear for extended periods
- Available in multiple colors to pick from
- Looks sturdy and durable to stand the test of time
- The fitting is great and there are several sizes to choose from
- This shoe is easy to put on and to take off
- The lace-up closure allows for easy adjusting and a customized fit
- This shoe runs a little big so you may want to go for a size down
09. NIKE Men’s Flex Experience RN 7 Running Shoe
Engineered with a rubber outsole, the NIKE Men’s Flex Experience RN 7 Running Shoe is an outright definition of comfort and durability. As a result, it is a popular running shoe brand among runners and athletes of various types. Besides, this shoe is supportive in all aspects to help you go the distance and meet your goals.
- Textured outsole: Offers additional traction and durability
- Rounded heel: Promotes flexibility and a natural range of motion
- Heathered knit: Delivers breathability and lightweight comfort
- Spacer mesh: Conforms to your foot for a comfortable and natural fit
- Hexagonal flex grooves: Enhances natural flexibility
- This is a good casual shoe for all activities
- It is available in various sizes and colors to pick from
- Looks great and the width is just perfect
- Conforms to the foot and feels very springy
- The sole is plastic which some people may not like
10. adidas outdoor Women’s Terrex CMTK W Walking Shoe
Co-developed with the continental mountain biking division, the adidas outdoor Women’s Terrex CMTK W Walking Shoe is made for fast hiking and trail runs. It has a grippy outsole to ensure you are safe to run on various terrains. What’s more, this shoe is super comfortable and durable to enable you to get the best experience and great value for your money.
- Abrasion-resistant welded upper: Provides utmost comfort and durability
- Continental rubber outsole: Delivers secure traction on all kinds of terrains
- EVA midsole: Offers support and cushioning to the legs
- Lightweight construction: Gives you the flexibility to run longer without additional weight
- This shoe is wide enough not to pinch your foot
- It is a good shoe for the price
- Fits great and cushioning is excellent
- The outsole feels great even on rocky surfaces
- Some people may find the tongue to be a bit tough on their ankles; otherwise, this is a great shoe
How to Choose the Best Running Shoe Brand
With several shoe brands competing to make a mark in the industry, the following are some of the factors you should have in mind when looking for the best pick.
Although you need your running shoe to be as light as possible, sometimes you need to go for a shoe that has some heavy feel to it. This means that the shoe is well-padded to give you the support you need to go long distances. Lightweight running shoes are not well-padded and, therefore, may not have the support you need to run over long distances.
For support and comfort, make sure the running shoes you choose are well-cushioned. You need to look out for cushioning in the forefoot and heels to ensure they are the right amount for utmost comfort. Remember some terrains can be tough that without the right cushioning in your shoes, your feet will end up hurting after every run.
Some people may think that size isn’t an important feature to consider in the best running shoe brand because it is constant. However, what most people don’t know is that the size and fittings vary from one brand to the next. Therefore, you have to check if the brand’s shoe fitting is true to size or not so that you can choose your shoe size appropriately.
Run in style and confidence every time when you have the best running shoe brand. These shoes are stylish, comfortable, and durable to give you an unrivaled running performance out there. Plus, they come in affordable packages so you can get value without breaking the bank. So take a careful read through the above article to discover your favorite running shoe brand.