List of the Best Robot Vacuum Under 300 in Reviews
01. eufy Slim Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Achieve a clean home with less effort when you have the eufy Slim Robot Vacuum Cleaner. It combines a dual filter and one high-performance filter to give you efficient cleaning. This robot vacuum cleaner picks up more dirt and dust to give you 100 minutes of continuous cleaning. And it is backed by a 12-month warranty for you to buy with confidence.
- Large wheels: They provide smooth mobility on various surfaces
- 0.6L dust box: Holds more dust to minimize the frequency of emptying
- Automatic feature: Allows the robot to return to the charging base when power is low
- 1300pa suction power: Provides quick and powerful cleaning
- Anti-scratch tempered cover: Gives a sleek appearance and durable performance
- Infrared sensor: Enables the machine to evade obstacles
- Works on a variety of surfaces including hardwood floors, medium-pile carpets, tile, and laminated
- Provides ultra-quiet vacuuming equivalent to operating a microwave
- This robot comes with remote control for the ease of use
- Needs a few improvements; otherwise, great machine
02. ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum
Get ready to deal with any mess in your home using the ECOVACS DEEBOT N79S Robotic Vacuum. It cleans with low noise without being intrusive to give a quiet space for your family and activities. Moreover, this machine is versatile to allow you to increase or reduce cleaning power as well as to clean a variety of surfaces including hard floors and carpets.
- Low-profile design: Allows you to clean hard-to-reach places like under the furniture
- Double suction cleaning power: Provides powerful cleaning to give you clean surfaces you can see and feel
- Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility: Enables the user to issue voice commands for optimum convenience
- 520ml Dustin capacity: Lets you take advantage of full 110 minutes of continuous use without frequent emptying
- Comes with an easy to use the remote control
- Uses a long-life battery for better cleaning
- The robot has auto-return and charging so it is always ready to clean
- It is equipped with 2 side brushes and a main bush for maximum cleaning versatility
03. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
Keeping your house clean doesn’t have to be a difficult task anymore, simply invest in the iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum. It is good for cleaning pet hair, hard floors, and carpets among others. This unit can run for 90 minutes continuously before automatically docking for charging. And it works with iRobot Home App to enable you to schedule and clean from wherever you are.
- Dual-surface brushes: They collect everything including small, large, and anything in between
- Patented dirt sensors: Alert the machine to clean better on high traffic zones
- Sleek design: Goes well with an interior décor
- 3-stage cleaning system: Delivers quick and efficient cleaning each time
- Wi-Fi connectivity: Lets you connect to your smart device for convenient use
- The Roomba comes with an owner’s guide
- It has a long battery life with powerful suction
- Seems well-made and durable
- This machine has a large dirt capacity to ensure you don’t have to empty it frequently
- May get stuck on black areas
04. eufy RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner
When you buy the eufy RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner you get a remote control with 2 AAA batteries for the ease of use. It is compatible with Google Assistant, Eufy HomeApp, and Alexa to enable you to issue voice commands for effortless cleanup. This vacuum comes with a welcome guide to get you started on how to use it. Plus, it is covered by a 12-month warranty for you to buy with confidence.
- 2.85-inch slim body: Allows the Roomba to clean under the furniture and hard-to-reach places
- BoostIQ Technology: Increases suction power automatically with 1.5 seconds when more cleaning strength is needed
- 4 side brushes: They give you maximum versatility to clean various surfaces
- Quiet design: Ensures the Roomba cleans at a volume no louder than an operating microwave
- Large dustbin: Allows you to clean for 100 minutes continuously before you can empty
- Drop-sensing technology: Prevents the Roomba from falling off the stairs
- Delivers thorough clean up with little effort
- Rolls easily on various surfaces for non-stop cleaning
- This machine recharges and cleans automatically
- The battery doesn’t last long on hyper mode
05. GOOVI Robot Vacuum
With 1600pa suction power, the GOOVI Robot Vacuum picks up crumbs, dirt, dust, and debris. As a result, it is ideal for cleaning carpets, hardwood floors, and tiles among other surfaces. This robot vacuum comes with a remote control to allow for auto cleaning with the touch of a button. It is well-made with high-quality materials and it is backed by a 1-year warranty so you can buy with confidence.
- 2.83-inch low-profile design: Enables the robot cleaner to slide under sofas and beds with ease
- Large wheels: Make it easy for the Roomba to roll over carpets and climb door ledges to reach the mess
- Multiple cleaning modes: Let you choose the ideal mode for custom cleanup
- Pre-set vacuuming time: Ensures a simple cleanup while you attend to other things
- Drop-sensor technology: Prevents the robot from falling off ledges or stairs
- Available in two colors to choose from
- Can run for 100 minutes continuously
- The vacuum automatically returns to charging base when the battery is low
- The manual is poorly written and needs improvement
06. Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Intelligent and efficient, the Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner ensures fast cleaning with no random bumping. It is equipped with a vacuum and mop to give you the versatility to choose to either vacuum or mop your home for better cleaning. Plus, this vacuum is designed to work with Mi Home App to allow you to operate it anywhere anytime.
- 13 onboard sensors: They provide anti-collision, drop avoidance, and trap prevention
- 1800pa suction power: Delivers intense power for picking up dirt, dust, and debris
- Super-sized dustbin: Allows for occasional emptying so you can clean up continuously with fewer stoppings
- Auto carpet boost and resumption: Enables the vacuum to automatically identify carpets and switch to optimum suction
- Gentle bumping design: Ensures pets, furniture, and kids are safe
- This vacuum comes in two styles to choose from
- It is backed by a 1-year warranty to boost your confidence in buying
- There are side brushes and rolling brushes for horizontal and vertical cleanup
- The automatic recharge feature is not that consistent
07. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner comes with a remote control to enable you to start, schedule, and customize your cleaning preferences. It is powerful enough to pick up everything from small particles to large debris. This robot vacuum is backed by a 12-month warranty so you can buy knowing the quality is unquestionable. And the package includes charging dock, cleaning brush, remote control with batteries, as well as 4 side brushes.
- High-capacity Li-ion battery: Cleans for up to 110 minutes continuously
- Auto-recharge: Ensures the robot is always ready to clean
- Pressure-sensitive soft bumper: Guides the cleaner to navigate around obstacles without causing damages
- Upgraded smart protection: Prevents the robot from falling down edges or stairs
- 1400pa suction power: Gives maximum suction for better cleaning
- Double filter system: Effectively traps dirt to minimize the amount being released into the air
- Slim enough to glide under sofas and beds
- Adjusts its height automatically to clean hard surfaces
- Holds more dirt per cleaning to reduce the frequency of emptying
- This vacuum doesn’t do well on carpets; however, it’s a quick clean option
08. DEENKEE Robot Vacuum
From hard floors to carpets, the DEENKEE Robot Vacuum cleans it all while you sit back to watch your favorite program. It has an increased suction power of 1500pa to clean everything including dog hair, dust, cat litter, and nutshells. This robot vacuum has 4 cleaning modes to enable you to increase or decrease suction power to suit your needs. Moreover, it comes with a remote control to allow for an easy start, schedule, and stop cleaning.
- Super-thin body: Makes it easier for you to clean hard-to-reach places
- Multi-function omnidirectional infrared sensor: Protects your vacuum from falling during the cleaning process
- 3-point cleaning system: Ensures no dead angle cleaning in all directions
- Auto-return feature: Allows the vacuum to return to the charging base when the battery is low
- 55dB rating: Delivers quiet operation so you can read or sleep soundly in the process
- This machine has a broad cleaning range
- It moves around easily on various surfaces
- Delivers continuous cleaning with no frequent stops for emptying the dustbin
09. ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Enjoy life by letting the ECOVACS DEEBOT 500 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner do all the house cleaning on your behalf. It is compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, Mobile devices via ECOVACS Home App for the ease of use. Also, this robot vacuum works with a low noise level to ensure you have conversations or watch TV while it cleans.
- Low-profile design: Ensures the vacuum can easily clean hard-to-reach areas
- Auto-return: Enables the machine to return to the charging are when the battery is low
- 520ml dustbin capacity: Allows the vacuum to clean large spaces with minimum stops to be emptied
- High-efficiency air filter: Delivers quick and efficient cleaning results
- Anti-scratch finish: Not only completes the interior décor but also provides extra strength and durability
- This cleaner has a long battery life for more cleaning
- It uses large wheels to maneuver easily on various surfaces
- This machine is equipped with durable protective bumpers for safety and kid-friendliness
- This vacuum moves randomly; however, this does not compromise performance
10. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Equipped with 360º smart sensor protection and anti-drop technology, the Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner is smart enough to clean every corner of the house. It comes with a complete range of accessories including side brushes, high-efficiency filters, and charging dock to ensure better cleaning. Also, it is backed by a 12-month warranty to reassure you that you are buying a top-quality product.
- Remote control: Allows you to customize your cleaning time when you are away from home
- Washable HEPA filter: Helps to eliminate smaller household allergens and dust
- 2600mAh Li-ion battery: Provides up to 120 minutes of runtime when fully charged
- 550ml dustbin capacity: Reduces the frequency of emptying so you can have longer cleaning sessions
- Multiple cleaning modes: They let you select the right cleaning mode for specific jobs
- This unit is small enough to clean under sofas and beds
- It adapts to different surfaces automatically
- The robot recharges automatically when the battery is below 15%
- This product may come with minor shipping defects but this is replaceable
How to Choose the Best Robot Vacuum under 300
In case you are wondering if at all there is anything to look for in the best robot vacuum under 300, you need to check out the following buyer’s guide.
The best robot vacuum cleaner is one that has a high suction power. Therefore, you need to consider robot vacuums rated 1500pa to 1800pa. Such robot vacuums are powerful enough to pick up everything from small particles to large debris. Thus, they will give you clean and spotless surfaces you can feel and see.
To get the best out of the robot vacuum you buy, make sure it has a large dustbin capacity. This will enable you to clean consistently for more minutes without the need to empty. Therefore, consider vacuums with dustbins that are at least 500ml. Most of them are large enough to hold more dirt before you can empty.
Today, the world is so advanced that everything you buy should have smart features to enable you to operate them using your smart devices. For the best robot vacuum, look out for compatibility with wither Alexa, Google Assistant, App, or even Wi-Fi connectivity. These features will enable you to control the vacuum from either your smartphone or tablet.
In this day and age, the majority of people are busy making money in an attempt to make ends meet. Thus, most people technically don’t find the ideal time to clean their houses. Luckily, robot vacuum cleaners were introduced just for this. If you don’t have one already, you should read through the above reviews to take home the right vacuum for all your needs.