Are you tired of choosing fake sets and unsafe gas logs for heating your home? Sometimes, it is tough to decide on the best collection to purchase for your fireplace. This review will direct you to make excellent gas log selection.
Gag logs are fantastic products used in fireplaces that make you enjoy the rustic appearance of the cracking fire, give warmth, ambiance, and comfortability to your home on chilly nights and dark days during winters. In addition, they can be used both for indoor or outdoor purposes.
10. Sure Heat Dual Burner Vented Gas Log by Emberside
Make your home green and perfectly warmed with this sure heat dual burner that provides a lively and ambient environment in your home. It is the most convenient and safe gas log to use in your home.
The set of this gas log contains a u-shaped dual and manually controlled burner valve system designed to operate with the natural gas fuel supply giving a realistic dancing beautiful flame pattern.
- Hand-painted refracted ceramic: Gives the logs the realistic appearance of natural wood
- Six refractory logs: The logs have different sizes and designs
- Designed with a push ignition technology: For ultimate performance
- The heat generated excellently warms the rest of your home
- Oxygen depletion detectors ensure a safe air supply
- Environment-friendly, since it does not produce soot, toxic fumes, or ash
- It is a little bit pricey
09. Barton Fireplace Decoration Petite Ceramic Gas Log
The ceramic fiber makes each piece of Barton Ceramic Gas Log, making it more suitable for both indoor and outdoor purposes. The fireplace can withstand the high temperatures produced by the burning gas log.
The design of this gal log provides a cushion and soft edges that prevent your fireplace from scratches. The gas log can be used in any type of chimney, making it the best of all.
- Furnished with ceramic: Giving it the exact appearance of the real brown wood and glows red when burning
- It comes in different sizes, designs, and lengths ranging from 10 to15 inches and lighter in weight than other logs
- Made of durable ceramic fibers: That burns for long
- The design of these gas logs enables it to fit in any fireplace
- Gives the same appearance of a real wood log when placed in a fire
- No emission of toxic fumes hence safe
- Convenient for both indoor and outdoor home heating
- Installation is somewhat complex, requiring the need of an expert
08. Duluth Forge Eventless Dual Fuel Gas Log
Duluth Fuel Gas Log is the first gas log with remote thermostat control that enables you to regulate the amount of heat generated by the gas log. It’s economical and durable design allows long term home use.
This unit provides a realistic appearance of real burning wood. It’s economical to your budget and very friendly to the environment.
- Dual fuel technology: Allows usage by both Liquid Propane Gas and Natural gas
- Thermostat Remote Control: Allows customization of heat settings
- Battery Assisted Ignition: Allows excellent remote functioning
- Strong Refracted ceramics: Give the log its durability
- The thermostat technology allows home heating regulation
- The gas log heats a room space of up to 1500 square feet
- Safe to use in your home
- Only designed with liquid propane gas
07. Emberside SureHeat Burnt River Oak Vented Gas Log.
Sure Heat Gas Logs produces a real and natural roaring fire creating a lovely ambiance to your home. It is the most convenient and best gas log to use in your home since no ash, soot, or much strength applied.
Usually, its equipped with innovative U-shaped dual burner, glowing embers, grate, and assembling hardware that helps produce a golden dancing flame pattern.
- Manually controlled valve system: For simple functioning and maintenance
- Included specs: That have a 12-percent working efficiency
- Detailed and hand-painted refractory cement: That makes long-lasting
- Dual U-shaped burner: Gives this gas log a real wood appearance
- It has a beautiful dancing natural flame pattern
- Long enough hence best for any fireplace use
- Efficient as the gas log specs ensure maximum functioning
06. Peterson Real Fyre Live Oak Gas Log
The Real Fyre Gas Log from Peterson has a vented burner and gas connection kit that allows excellent home heating. It is much known for its outstanding quality that gives it the appearance of natural wood.
On top of that, this unit has a design for only indoor heating and comes with a vented burner that natural gas. The super refraction ceramics used in the making the gas logs gives a radiant heat continuously even when the heater turns off.
- Vented design and gas connection kit: For reducing pollution by allowing effective burning
- Full set: It includes six gas logs and glowing embers and connection kit
- 24inches long: Filling your fireplace wonderfully
- Steel rod insertion: This enhances optimum reinforcement for each log
- The long logs make it suitable for large-sized fireplaces
- Refraction ceramics that make the log to burn for long
- Designed expertly to
- Conserve natural resources
- Installation requires an expert hence expensive
05. Natural Glo Large Gas Fire Place Logs
If you are looking for a toxic-free, durable and safe gas log, the Natural Glo Gas Log would be the best pick. Its set contains ten gas logs allowing you to set them in your preferred style.
It gives a realistic wood log and ample size that allows easy placing in the fireplace and burns without much struggle. As the name suggests, this unit provides a natural and glowing fire and lasts longer.
- Porous ceramic fiber ensures long-lasting
- Vary in length and design: The length ranges from 10 to 15 inches with different designs
- Realistic appearance: It gives an exact outlook of a natural brown wood log
- It allows you to stack them in a style of your choice
- The gas log ideally used both indoors and outdoors
- Non-toxic hence safe
- Close stacking can result in incomplete combustion
- Suitable only for large fireplaces
04. Split Oak Dual Burner Vented Gas Logs by Emberside
This 30-inch-long gas log burns excellently with a lovely and roaring flame that gives your home ambiance. It burns with relative ease producing no ashes and soot warming your home correctly.
It features nine highly detailed hand-painted refractory cerement logs that burn in your fireplace with a real mature flame. In addition, this gas log has special features equipped for maximizing its results.
- Glowing ember: This gives the real appearance look of natural wood
- Ceramic painted: Ensures long time generation of heat
- The U-shaped dual burner gives maximum performance
- Valve system: Allows manual control of the natural gas fuel supply
- Length of 30 inches: Allowing it to fit in all fireplaces
- It produces a lovely realistic natural flame
- It has a high performance glowing embers for the generation of heat
- The refracted ceramic fiber gives the gas log long-term serving
- Suitable for all types of gas logs
- It allows only manual operation
03. Emberside SureHeat Burnt River Oak Vented Gas Log
The Sure Heat Burnt River Oak Gas Log from Emberside is easy to operate and maintain as well as environment-friendly. The gas logs are 8 in a set with a maximum length of 24inches making your fireplace look entirely occupied. The u-shaped burner design, glowing embers, and connection unit form a vented match-light group. The beauty of this unit is that it performs perfectly due to the embers added to it that shines beautifully.
- Eight painted refractory ceramic logs: For durability and glowing like a natural wood when burnt
- Match-light vented system: A manually controlled system
- Fireplace: The gas log has a design for fitting in any chimney
- The beautiful glowing flame makes your home look fantastic
- Environment-friendly since no ashes or toxic fumes are released
- It is somewhat pricey
02. AVATORT Gas Fireplace Gas Logs
This gas log from AVATORT is the best multifunctional gas logs ever in the market, making it convenient to use. Best used together with the natural gas logs, crackle fire logs, glowing embers, and fire starters.
The high-quality fiber ceramic logs give a natural flame just like the real wood. Even better, it is much known to provide a beautiful glowing fire for heating your home. In addition, the logs help for decoration purposes in homes.
- Durable ceramic fiber material: Gives an imitating red and glowing orange flame just like real burning wood
- Large size: Includes ten logs with different lengths
- The gas log burns completely without releasing toxic flames
- Multifunctional since it has heating and decorative purposes
- Its design allows both indoor and outdoor usage
- Installing it requires the services of an expert
01. Peterson Real Fyre Live Oak Gas Log
The Real Fyre Oak Gas Log from Peterson is wonderfully hand-painted, giving a real wood appearance. The first refractory ceramic gas logs are known for high integrity and designed for the
Conservation of natural resources.
It has a design for indoor heating featuring a flexible gas-line connection kit that helps in assembling. The marvelous craft of this gal log catches a traditional quality with the authentic natural appearance.
- Refractory ceramics gives a tremendous radiant heat continuously
- Natural wood appearance: The 24- inch gas log has real natural wood pieces
- Steel rod insertion: Making each gas log to have optimum reinforcement
- Vented burner: Allows effective combustion without emitting any pollutants
- The vented burner ensures complete burning of the wood hence no pollution
- Optimum heat generation since each gas log has a design for giving maximum reinforcement during burning
- The gas log contains smaller choking particles, thus unsafe for children under age 3
It is important to note that the best way of heating your home is having the best gas logs that are ultimately safe, durable, and perfectly fit in your fireplace. The gas logs are a better alternative primary and secondary source of heat and light in homes that do not need electricity or when the power goes off.